“Whew, glad that is over.” That is what I imagine Santa saying right now. That and its time for a bath and good-night’s sleep.
Then again, here are some other thoughts for Santa in 2015:
1. Help wanted
2. Let’s see, start at midnight in Maine, spend no more than one hour and go west; it will still be midnight in the Midwest. Repeat three times and I can have the America filled with gifts and joy in an hour. That is how I do it in case you were wondering.
3. Donald Trump said I couldn’t fly where?
4. Does anyone ever write a thank you note?
5. Give peace a chance, please.
6. God’s gift, an infant child.
7. Never quit believing that one or a few caring people can’t change the world.
8. Call me crazy but I like it.
9. Inconspicuous costume, huh?
10. Merry Christmas and to all a goodnight.
Thank you Santa